We’re building a next generation data platform for Web3 developers. We’re emphasizing developer experience, automation, and scalability. Our product is currently live on Solana, with happy customers. However, we are still very early as a company, so you will be joining at the ground floor. Our CEO is deeply technical and is building an eng-first organization.
We’re looking for an experienced, self-sufficient engineer who wants to build user interfaces and SDKs for other engineers. We are very much a B2B product, but the scope of our problem is large and the UX flows will be suitably complex. This is a very early startup, so be prepared for the challenges, responsibilities, and experiences that come with joining an early team.
You will be responsible for designing and building our user interfaces, SDKs, and APIs. You will have a strong partnership with the CEO and other backend engineers to design and scale products for our customers.
- Develop and maintain a SaaS application UI.
- Design & implement user onboarding and authentication flows.
- Collaborate with backend engineers to design APIs.
- Design and implement SDKs and CLI tools for customers.
- Interact with and collect feedback from customers; use feedback to drive product decisions.
- 5+ years of experience (looking for an L5/Senior Engineer)
- Familiarity with at least one frontend framework + toolchain (e.g. React/Next/Vercel).
- Familiarity with at least one frontend state management solution (e.g. Redux, Zustand, etc.)
- Strong Typescript skills
- Strong web and programming fundamentals.
- Familiarity with frontend team tools (e.g. Storybook, Figma, etc.).
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools.
Nice to Have
- UX design skills.
- SaaS experience.
- Experience building in the Solana ecosystem or on other major blockchains.