Business Development Specialist
Business Development Specialist
Posted Oct 12, 2023 · Job Reference 1210232
About the company
At Xccelerate, we are at the forefront of innovation, leveraging the power of data to drive our solutions forward. We are seeking a talented Web Developer Instructor to join our team of dedicated professionals and contribute to the growth of our online learning community.
About the role
Role is based in Philippines
Our Business Development Team is looking for an energetic and hard-working individual to do the best work for their lives and take Xccelerate platform to the next level!!
Here is your chance to shape the direction of tech education across Hong Kong. By changing the way that people acquire their technical skills and launch new careers in the tech space, you will be moving Hong Kong to a tech enabled work force and regional tech hub. At Xccelerate, we are on a mission to bridge the gap between people and income opportunities through tech enablement and training across key innovation areas, and we are looking for Business Development Specialist that can successfully navigate the complexities of hunting for new sales leads and managing the end to end sales cycle in an engaging and respectful manner, while educating potential customers on the benefits and need for our products and services.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conduct market research and identify potential clients.
- Cultivate strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Collate and maintain client information in the CRM database.
- Work closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Develop and implement sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyze sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist the CEO remotely for drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Degree holder of Bachelor's degree in business management, marketing, IT or related field.
- 3 years or above relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred (candidate below 3 years work experience will be considered as Business Development Assistant).
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Able to join immediately.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required.
What we offer
- Value: It is in our DNA that every team member has a voice and we embrace everyone's individuality and ideas.
- Growth: Clear career progression path and we make it our responsibility that every team member grows professionally and as an individual.
- Connection: Xccelerate family enjoys going for weekly team lunches and happy hour.
- Innovation: Our team is constantly innovating to conquer bigger challenges.
- Up-skilling: We provide full scholarships for part-time courses and encourage the team to constantly up-skill themselves.
- Guidance: Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with Xccelerate.
- Culture: At Xccelerate we are a young, vibrant, and diverse team.
- Flexibility: Hybrid work structure.