At Syndica, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, and you’ll experience firsthand the infectious enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in crypto.
This role will have the primary accountability for helping to publish cutting-edge research and analysis about Web 3.0 generally, the Solana ecosystem, and developer infrastructure. You will be a key hire and work closely with the C-Suite to develop research that stands out among the crowd.
- Contribute to our view into the Web 3.0 ecosystem by performing directed research
- Perform thorough data-based analysis on emerging trends
- Think creatively about content strategy and brainstorm interesting research topics
- Form relationships with industry thought leaders and stay on top of what's on the cutting-edge in the space
- Effectively communicate your thoughts through written word
- An understanding of relevant crypto concepts
- An ability to write clearly and concisely
- Able to take direction from the C-Suite to execute on research topics
- Raw intellectual horsepower to dive deep into complex topics and synthesize large swaths of information
- Align a portion of your day with the business hours of Central Time Zone - UTC -6
What does success in this role look like?
- In three months, you have become our go-to Researcher working on important topics, shipping consistently
- In six months, you have earned the trust of the team and are delivering research consistently, and are working closely with our C-Suite to help reach our common goals
- In twelve months, you have established a cadence of predictable, on-time delivery of world-class research