Blockchain engineer - Full-time (🌎 Remote)
🏛️ The company
Streamflow is a B2B SaaS that helps web3 organizations distribute tokens efficiently and effectively. We leverage our token streaming protocol to provide a suite of tools every Solana organization can use to manage and stream tokens.
🤝 Why You Should Join Us
Streamflow is built on the values of integrity, curiosity and passion. We look to uphold these qualities in our day to day and look for these qualities in candidates who apply.
Our work culture is fast moving, engaging and ambitious. We passionately believe in the value that our protocol can unlock for the world and we’re looking to work with mission driven people who are ready to jump onboard with us, roll up their sleeves and get stuck into it. We believe in selfless sharing of knowledge, transparency and insight into all aspects of the business and personal initiative.
We are a remote-first, office-optional team that prioritises high quality written communication and the possibility of working asynchronously across timezones because we believe that the best talent exists on every corner of the earth.
We are developing quite literally on bleeding edge technology on the most high performance blockchain, Solana.
We offer above market salaries and discuss specific figures early on in the hiring process.
🔭 We’re seeking
We're looking for a full-time Blockchain Engineer to supercharge our presence in the Solana ecosystem and beyond. We need to grow the Streamflow brand to ensure users think of Streamflow first when looking to solve token vesting and payroll on Solana. We are looking for individuals who are here for the long-term, fully committing themselves to being a part of the Streamflow team.
- have 5+ years of professional experience working as a software engineer
It will be a perfect fit if you love to:
- Learning (and do it fast)
- Going outside your comfort zone
- Doing what is best for the business
- Participating in the construction of processes and organizations from an early stage
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Very ambitious projects
🌟 Bonus points
- Know Rust or want to learn more about Rust
- Love CLI more than UI
- Love Linux
- Is interested in web3 and Solana blockchain
you’re very likely to succeed in this role.
- Hands-on work on blockchain protocols using Rust and Solana program tooling
- Design, develop and maintain server-side code and infrastucture using tools like Python, Go and Cloud products
- Participate in technical discussions with team members and provide expert opinion, as well as help with technical decision making
- Take ownership of key pieces of streamflow’s protocol stack and steer them in the right direction
- Work with product and design teams to rapidly build experimental products
Salary is negotiable based on previous experience and crypto-native exposure.