About Step Finance:
Step.Finance is the front page of Solana.
The core product for Step is the largest portfolio dashboard on Solana and provides data insights about your wallet in addition to the rest of the ecosystem. Step makes it easy for anyone to monitor their portfolio token balances, AMM LP's, yield farms and more with coverage of about 95% of the Solana ecosystem.
Step also owns and operates many sub projects and brands including:
Step Finance - The Dashboard for data on your wallet positions and enabling various onchain actions like staking, sending, swapping compounding and more.
Step Analytics - Solana ecosystem analytics and metrics based on Steps’ custom project integrations.
Step DAO - The Step Finance DAO where users can do bounties for productive things that grow the Step ecosystem.
Solanafloor.com - Solanas Largest News & Insights website.
Solana Crossroads - Solana's first and largest community conference held annually in Istanbul, Turkey.
Step Data Insights - Step's Data analysis arm with regular newsletters and quarterly ecosystem data reports
Solana Allstars - IRL twice monthly events in cities across the world focused on education and introducing new users to the Solana ecosystem and Allstars partner products. Similar to Binance Angels.
The Next Billion - Step's podcast focusing on the builders and entrepreneurs onboarding the next billion people into crypto.
The goal for Step is onboarding a billion people into crypto and our core competency is in the world of data and content creation.
This means that if you’re on the Step team, you’ll be helping onboard the next billion people into crypto.
- Work with the Growth team to create medium and long form written content (NOT using ChatGPT) for SolanaFloor about the latest Solana launches, ecosystem changes, etc.
- Crypto and Solana Native. This is critical. You must understand the ecosystem inside and out, key protocols, and be up to speed on all the latest trends.
- An excellent writer an communicator of complex ideas in easy to understand formats
- Well-versed in Journalism style guides and the fourth estate
- Data-driven, curious, and interested in finding the answers to nuanced questions
- An excellent fact checker (it’s critical all information published is fact checked)
- A gritty team-player who is ready to roll-up your sleeves and help regardless of the job description.
- Totally fluent in English
What you’ll get:
- A team of gigachads and chadettes
- A Tier 1 learning and growth opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- A remote position. The Step team is decentralized and spread across every heavily-populated continent.
To apply please: Send your resume, 3 examples of your previous work that you feel are most revelant to this role, and a paragraph explainging why you want to work at Step Finance to [email protected] In the subject line please write - “Job Application - Journalist - (your name)” . Additionally, write your favorite dinosaur, cartoon character, or superhero at the end of the email.