We’re opening the world’s first physical retail, educational, and community space dedicated to Web3. Our mission is to introduce and onboard people to Web3 and the Solana ecosystem, and we couldn’t do this without hiring the best. We’re a small team of dedicated builders who are deeply passionate about educating new users and Web3 natives alike. We are inspired by innovation and can’t wait to show our friends and family (but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously).
We do have a candidate wishlist, regardless of role or team they may join. We are looking for people who will thrive in the fast paced, ever changing world of crypto. The tech is moving at warp speed, and we’ll need people who embrace change and are ready to pivot. Second, we want optimists. We’re looking for people that are excited about the future and understand that Web 3.0, blockchain, crypto, DeFi, and NFTs are all a part of it. We want candidates who are passionate about bringing crypto to all. Yes, even grandma.
Sound good? Here are more specifics:
- You are an engaging, positive person. You’re ready to live in the future and are determined that no one gets left behind.
- You’re never tired of learning. You are regularly willing and are excited about learning about new protocols, DeFi, NFTs, and Web 3.0.
- You can pivot. Crypto is ever changing and our priorities will change with it. What you may have evangelized to our guests a few months ago may be out of date now – and that’s exciting to you – more innovation to share!
- Assist our customers through the discovery, experience and purchase process
- Achieve and maintain expert-level knowledge of our educational experience and products
- Ability to evangelize our mission
- Maintain positive relationships with our third party partners and vendors
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with leaders and corporate partners
- Motivated by our mission to bring crypto and Web 3.0 to the masses
- 1+ years personal or professional experience with crypto and wallets
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a high touch customer service role
- Ability to work required shifts as assigned
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate with customers and team members in English
- Ability to maneuver around the space and stockroom, including standing for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds if necessary
- Ability to adapt to the evolving needs of a growing business
- Spanish fluency a huge plus
NOTE: At this time we are only considering candidates based near our locations in NYC and Miami.