Lead Web3 Engineer | US | Full-time | REMOTE
We are building a decentralized autonomous organization on the Solana blockchain to disrupt traditional retail models.
Hiring for a Lead Web3 Engineer, with production experience in Solana, rust, Solana programs, Anchor, and client-side web3.
You will be joining a small team of engineers with deep web2 and light web3 experience (mainly React, GraphQL, Elixir, Phoenix, Kubernetes) to level up the engineering team's abilities. The ideal candidate will be a creative problem solver and know how to get into the technical details.
Please attach a resume and cover letter detailing your Solana-specific experience and highlighting any github projects or work you may have related to Solana programs.
Email: [email protected] (email forwarder, please attach resume and cover letter)
- Solid understanding of CS and software engineering fundamentals
- Experience with smart contracts and DAO creation/development
- Shipped medium to large scale distributed systems
- Creative thinker and problem solver, focused on the way users interact with other web2/web3 platforms to build user friendly decentralized governance.
- Motivated by our mission to disrupt traditional retail methodology
- Passion for shipping high quality user experiences
- Report directly to head of engineering
- Develop and execute on a roadmap that addresses issues in traditional retail methods
- Typically be available and work between 9AM and 6PM Pacific Time
- Embrace iteration and adapting to changes in requirements and company needs