Vice President of Revenue
Stardust empowers game developers leveraging blockchain to scale to millions of players and NFTs with custodial wallets and a secure platform; providing players and developers with a frictionless experience while playing and building games.
Our mission is to help developers do what they do best, build incredible great games. We're building the future of gaming - and we don't say that lightly. We're developing backend technology to power new gamer-first economies.
We’re looking for players who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality. Are you ready to play?
Stardust is seeking a strategic and analytical VP of Revenue to join our team. This mission-driven leader will be a key member of the executive team. This individual will own the company’s revenue strategy, and oversee our GTM teams: Business Development, Client Success, Solutions Engineering, & Marketing. This is a hybrid role based in the Bay Area and will be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Develop and deliver on a revenue growth strategy that aligns with the company’s vision and goals; to increase our net-revenue with new and existing clients
- Manage and mentor our GTM teams and help them over-perform to plan
- Collaborate with Team Leads to accurately forecast revenue, and track critical KPIs and sales metrics
- Be a collaborative member of the executive leadership team; contributing to the expansion of our market and product roadmap
- Be a subject matter expert in the infrastructure ecosystem, discovering new market opportunities and revenue streams
- Extensive progressive revenue experience, such as: sales, business development, customer success and / or account management
- Deep people management experience which includes: growing teams, mentoring and developing new managers, and performance management
- Prior success in a heavy startup environment; with an uncanny ability to navigate in ambiguity and pivot
- Strong track record of execution and success in prior positions and scaling revenue
- Prior success growing a B2B SaaS product; AdTech experience a HUGE PLUS
- Prior experience in a web3 startup
- Prior success growing a web3 SaaS product
- Passion for web3 and / or gaming