Sr. Full Stack Engineer - Commerce
Who We Are:
Solana is a high performance blockchain that can enable growing decentralized applications and systems to scale without sacrificing security. Solana Labs is the team that built the original protocol, and is building both the validator client and applications on top of the Solana blockchain; therefore the team is highly specialized, and we’re looking for talented people who are willing to jump right in and use their expertise to help us build the Solana ecosystem. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, cryptocurrency, and decentralized applications, then read on.
The Solana Commerce team’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of web3 payments and create new types of commerce experiences. We are looking for a talented and driven Sr. Full Stack Engineer, who is passionate about building innovative products from 0 to Production. You will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting new product initiatives, build user interfaces, develop Web3 APIs and SDKs, create client infrastructure and data pipelines, and work across the stack. You will work closely with product managers, designers, and the engineering team to bring new products to market. This is an amazing opportunity offering you the ability to learn new technical skills in web3.0/blockchain and work with an amazing team of engineers.
As a Sr. Full Stack Engineer, you'll work in a very small team helping to build out a variety of different products. You’ll be responsible for major architectural decisions, deeply understanding the product requirements, interpreting user feedback, and assisting the design and product members of the team in developing solutions.
- Design, plan, and implement new APIs and SDKs
- Work with web3 solutions providers in the Solana ecosystem
- Convert designer mockups into performant UIs
- Contribute to the technical direction of the commerce team while aligning with the team’s overall strategy and vision
- Improve and maintain the software that your team produces
- 5+ years of experience building modern and performant backend and frontend solutions using React and Typescript.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience building user-facing software and API frameworks (REST/gRPC/GraphQL).
- Deep knowledge of web technologies and large-scale, data-intensive app architectures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and across the product engineering stack.
- Highly autonomous, ability to design and develop software with minimal guidance.
- Experience delivering large greenfield/0-to-1 projects.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about blockchain, commerce or payments, and Web3.
- Familiarity with navigating Figma mockups
- Familiarity with Redux, Node.js, HTML, CSS, SQL, Figma.
- Working knowledge of Git, CI / CD tools, Docker, GCP or AWS.
- Experience with Jest/Mocha/Cypress.
- Clear written and verbal communication.
The salary range for US-based candidates will be determined throughout the interview process and can vary depending on experiences, skills, and location. Candidates should anticipate an annual base salary (not including incentive compensation or other benefits) of $USD140,000 - $USD240,000 for full time employees.
Something looks off?