IT · Full-time
6,000 – 12,000 USD per month
Posted on Monday, December 20, 2021
SolanaFM is seeking engineers to join our team to build new features that improve our suite of products like the Explorer, Indexing-as-a-Service, etc. You will solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems. You will help build the next generation of systems to make Solana data accessible to everyone across the globe (Rust, Kubernetes, MQ, Redis, and more), operating real-time applications with high frequency, low latency updates, keeping the platform safe while enabling delightful experiences, and managing the most secure, dockerized infrastructure running in the cloud.
What you'll be doing:
- Build Solana's blockchain-level geyser plugins that further extend our indexing capabilities.
- Articulate a long term vision for maintaining and scaling our backend systems.
- Work with engineers, designers, and senior leadership to turn our product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers
What we look for in you:
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in software engineering.
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- You’re passionate about building an open data system that brings the world together.
Nice to haves:
- You have gone through a rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-size).
- You’ve build growth experiments or A/B tests.
- You have experience with Blockchains (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum etc..)
- You’ve worked with Rust, Docker, Postgres, Timescale, Redis, and Kubernetes.
- You’ve built financial, high reliability or security systems.
Solana.FM is an equal opportunity employer.