Machine Learning Engineer
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Sec3, you will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing novel large models and algorithms for blockchain applications. Your work will directly contribute to advancing our products and services and driving innovation within the industry.
- Work with ML experts in the team and implement our proposed and state-of-the-art machine learning models and algorithms.
- Conduct exploratory data preprocessing, including tokenizations.
- Perform model training using our company’s computational resources.
- Conduct model evaluation and post-evaluation data analysis. ** Requirements:**
- Bachelor’s/Master’s/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Previous experience in developing and deploying machine learning models in real-world applications.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, along with expertise in ML libraries like TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar.
- Previous experience in LLMs training and evaluation, including experience in distributed model training frameworks (Pytorch deepspeed).
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Access to cutting-edge technology and computational resources to support your work.
- Opportunity to work with top-tier ML and security researchers and get professional development through mentorship.
Join Us: If you're passionate about harnessing the power of machine learning to drive impactful solutions and want to be part of a forward-thinking team, apply now! Send your resume/CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and why you're excited about this opportunity to [email protected]
Company Overview: Sec3 is a security and research firm providing bespoke audits and cutting-edge security software for Web3 projects. Sec3 combines leading academic expertise, industrial Web2 cybersecurity experience, CTF-winning, and ML skills. Sec3 empowers protocols to scale securely.