Founding Frontend Engineer
We're looking for one Frontend Engineer to join our engineering team as engineering hire #1. Our engineering team has historically been very lean (currently 2, but until very recently 1.5 engineers!), and we are now looking to expand our team to build out our ambitious roadmap. This is a great opportunity to get close mentorship directly from one of the top DeFi teams on Solana from an engineering, product, and even capital allocation perspective.
About Saber Labs
Saber is the leading stablecoin and pegged asset exchange on Solana. We're a small team of builders who have experience shipping products at some of the largest tech companies, including Pipe, Facebook, Google, Uber, Coinbase, and OKEx.
Since our launch, we have hit $4B in total value locked and launched over 90 assets. We've also significantly contributed to products such as Tribeca and Quarry, which support many of the top projects in the Solana ecosystem. Our mission is to build the most composable assets and protocols in DeFi.
You'll be working on products throughout the Saber ecosystem, from DAO tooling to AMMs. You’ll help determine the frontend strategy as well as implement it.
You will be responsible for:
- Building out frontend applications using React and Typescript
- Influencing the direction of UI/UX design
- Ensuring code quality and software reliability through code review and UI/UX testing
- Proactively engaging with community members in order to build great user experience
Some projects you could be working on include:
- Defining the UX standard of sending and creating Solana transactions
- Making it easier for partner protocols to launch rewards on Saber
- Improving the performance and observability of our applications
- 1+ years of experience in frontend software development
- Proficiency with TypeScript, React and CSS
- Passion for DeFi and crypto
- Ability to go from design concepts to implementation fast
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
Nice to Have
- Experience with any blockchain at the protocol level
- Familiarity with the Solana blockchain and building applications on Solana
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline
To apply, please send your CV and GitHub link to [email protected].