Who are we?
Raydium is an automated market maker (AMM) built on the Solana blockchain which leverages the central order book of the Serum decentralized exchange (DEX) to enable lightning-fast trades, shared liquidity and new features for earning yield. Raydium leverages the efficiency of the Solana blockchain to achieve transactions magnitudes faster than Ethereum and gas fees which are a fraction of the cost.
Whis is the role about
This role is responsible for design at each stage of the project - from user research and wireframes to final visual specifications. You will be closely working with the core team to determine design requirements for the UI/ UX of our defi protocol, drive innovation and organic growth in product development, as well as keep track of and understand the competitive landscape and evolving market needs, user research and identify product positioning.
What you will be doing
- Overseeing the innovation and UX improvement as well as the day-to-day product activities.
- Define design strategy for each product with product and market requirements in mind.
- Lead the UIUX team and produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Work closely with the marketing team to maximize customer success.
- Conducting customer research including usability tests.
- Keeping track of upcoming trends and visual design technologies advancements within the defi and web3 space.
Who are we looking for
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX design (web application design / mobile app design).
- Proven success designing and optimizing high-quality product experiences for a variety of platforms including desktop, web and mobile. Experience in web3 and defi is an advantage.
- A solid grasp of user-centric design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Fluency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Framer, InVision and Adobe Suite.
- Ability to visualize and execute design concepts and ideas quickly, from ideation to prototyping, to user testing/validation, to execution (MVP).
*Portfolio is required for application
If you are interested in the role please send your resume and your portfolio to [email protected]