Senior Rust Engineer
Software Engineering, IT
- Write quality code that can be used in the development and published;
- Propose solutions to fix code/architecture bottlenecks;
- Advise Neon EVM customers on technical implementation;
- Participate in the development and specification of the next versions of Neon Labs products.
- Implement proposed solutions using Rust programming language and low-level optimization techniques.
- Ensure quality, reliability, and performance of developed solutions using automated (unit, integration, performance) and manual and automation testing in collaboration with the QA team.
- Maintain and improve implemented modules according to business needs and feedback.
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of commercial experience in software development.
- 4+ years of experience in development of high-performance/high-concurrency/low-latency systems.
- Deep knowledge of two or more programming languages. Extensive experience with Rust (2+ years), and experience with C++ or another low-level/system programming language (3+ years).
- Good understanding of fundamental, creational, structural, behavioral, and concurrency design patterns and principles of work with them.
- Strong adherence to principles of effective software engineering and corresponding practices.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems and software architecture - x86 architecture, multithreading, NUMA memory allocation, Linux OS, data structures and algorithms.
- Debugging, profiling, and performance optimization skills.
- Understanding the principles of work with NoSQL, newSQL, key-value, and Graph storages.
- Strong communication skills in English (upper-intermediate English or higher).
- Understanding Software Lifecycle, Teamwork, and the principles of Agile and Scrum, and the practical use of best practices from there.
- Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of CI/CD.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Multi-platform development experience.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience with Web3.js and the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Good understanding and experience with contracts development (Solidity).
- Experience in developing basic blockchain protocols.
- Participation in the design and development of blockchain nodes.
- Experience in building distributed and scalable systems.
- Prior experience working as a software architect.
- Experience in Solana (Rust) contract development. Understanding of Solana architecture.
How to Apply: Send an email to [email protected] with your:
- a link to your Github/LinkedIn account
- let us know what is your favorite project among those that you’ve accomplished
- and please, mention your time zone
- enclose a resume if it’s important to you or if you think it might help us learn more about you