Frontend Engineer (React)
What we’re looking for
We are seeking a skilled Frontend Engineer with React/Next.js and Solana/NFT/Web3 experience to join our team and help build Night Market, Solana's first open-source, community-owned NFT marketplace.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the web application that powers Night Market, as well as other Motley Labs projects.
This position is open to remote candidates and may be part-time / full-time for a contracted period.
- Collaborate with the Night Market team to design and develop new features and enhancements to Night Market.
- Develop and maintain the codebase using React.js and Next.js.
- Write high-quality, well-documented code that is easy to maintain.
- Ensure that Night Market is responsive and optimized for performance.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues and bugs with the application.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends and technologies.
- Amazing attention to detail -- UI/UX implementation that's a pixel perfect match to designs.
- Strong proficiency in React.js and Next.js.
- Experience with Web3, Solana, and NFTs.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and its potential applications.
- Ability to write clean, modular, and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub, Figma, etc.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
If you are a motivated and experienced Frontend Engineer with a passion for Web3, Solana, and NFTs, and are excited about building Night Market, we encourage you to apply.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, community-owned NFT marketplace that is built on Solana's high-performance blockchain where all your contributions are open source.
Key things we need below:
- links to github & linkedin
- brief description on why you are a good fit for this position.