Backend Engineer (Go/Rust/Node.js)
What we're looking for
We are seeking a skilled Backend Engineer with Go, Rust or Node.js to join our team and help build Night Market, Solana's first open-source, community-owned NFT marketplace.
As a Backend Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and scaling the backend infrastructure of the Night Market NFT marketplace, alongside other Motley Labs projects.
This position is open to remote candidates and may be part-time / full-time for a contracted period.
- Develop, maintain and scale the backend infrastructure of the Night Market NFT marketplace.
- Work with the frontend and smart contract teams to ensure seamless integration with the backend.
- Optimize the performance and scalability of the backend infrastructure.
- Ensure the security and reliability of the platform through testing and deployment of security protocols.
- Strong proficiency in Go, Rust or Node.js.
- Experience with Web3, Solana, and NFTs.
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL and KV stores.
- Knowledge of blockchain technology and its potential applications.
- Ability to write clean, modular, and maintainable code.
- Familiarity with Git, GitHub, etc.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
If you are a motivated and experienced Backend Engineer with a passion for Web3, Solana, and NFTs, and are excited about building Night Market, we encourage you to apply.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, community-owned NFT marketplace that is built on Solana's high-performance blockchain where all your contributions are open source.
Key things below:
- links to github & linkedin
- brief description on why you are a good fit for this position.