Senior Product Designer - Web / Mobile
About MRGN Labs:
MRGN Labs believes in an accessible, decentralized future. We build scalable infrastructure projects on Solana with an eye towards DeFi applications.
We’re actively contributing to marginfi, the margin protocol for trading across Solana. It unifies the trading experience across markets through mechanisms that automate margin management and maximize capital efficiency. marginfi is designed for sophisticated traders and has an exciting roadmap that will unlock complex trading strategies in the Solana ecosystem.
Our team consists of experienced professionals with backgrounds in quantitative research, machine learning, robotics, cybersecurity, digital identity, data science, MLOps, and DevOps.
We’re an early-stage startup with a flat organizational structure and we thrive on velocity.
Who We’re Looking for:
We are seeking a product designer to be a core part of the team.
We are looking for someone who is excited to build from the ground up, who believes in beautiful user experiences that can turn complex mechanisms into intuitive and accessible products for a wide spectrum of individuals, and who has conviction that globally accessible markets will change the world for the better.
- Lead the design and development of marginfi’s emerging suite of product interfaces, on web and mobile.
- Architect and implement an extensible design framework that sets the foundation for a beautiful marginfi experience.
- Build generalizable web and mobile UI components and patterns for an industry-leading design system.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering to ship new products, product features, and experiences as marginfi expands its user interface layer.
- Swift agility with visual design and proficiency in typography, mobile/web UI, color, layout, iconography, and aesthetic sense.
- Eye for aesthetics and the ability to transform complex interfaces into a user experiences that empower the user.
- Dexterity collaborating with organizational functions like Engineering and Growth in particularly small (<10 people) startup environments.
- Belief in the benefits of open source contribution.
- Passion for software development, DeFi, and cryptocurrencies.
- Experience using trading platforms.
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for you and all of your dependents (health PPO, dental, vision)
- Wellness benefits & workspace / equipment budget
- A focused, driven team to get you pumped every day