VP of Finance
What You’ll Do:
As io.net's Vice President of Finance, you will lead our financial strategy and operations. Key responsibilities include managing finance and accounting functions, conducting financial planning and analysis, overseeing budgeting and liquidity management, tax planning, ensuring timely financial reporting and managing receivables, payables, payroll and expense reimbursement. You’ll also lead corporate development and support the fundraising process. Strong financial acumen, proficiency in finance software and experience or interest in Web3 are essential.
- Build and manage the company’s finance and accounting function
- Conduct financial planning and analysis and develop sound financial plans
- Perform budget versus actual variance analysis to drive accountability
- Manage treasury function and ensure company maintains sufficient liquidity
- Ensure all financial reports are accurate and completed in timely manner
- Manage receivables, payables, payroll and expense reimbursement
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of monthly, quarterly and annual close process
- Oversee the accounting function, including managing our accounting firm and coordinating and completing annual audits
- Oversee all tax matters and conduct sound tax planning
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Provide recommendations on compensation strategy, including compensation levels, variable compensation, benefits and equity
- Manage equity and token capitalization table
- Manage corporate development and help raise capital including generating fundraising materials
- Securely maintain files and records in organized manner
- 10+ years of overall financial experience
- 7+ years of mid to senior level positions in fast-growing technology companies, responsible for financial planning, analysis and accounting
- Demonstrated track record of successfully building and scaling a finance organization from the ground up, including hiring, systems and controls
- Strong financial aptitude
- Proficiency in modern finance and accounting software and platforms
- Ability to challenge the executive team and Board of Directors on key strategic and operational decisions
- Evidence of having established meaningful external networks with a demonstrated track record of raising capital
- Experience identifying new business opportunities, analyzing the competitive landscape and developing financial models that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy
- A “talent magnet” with a strong track record of successfully recruiting and developing finance professionals and building high performing teams
- Comfort working and communicating with all levels of the organization, including board members, senior executives and business partners
- Hands-on approach to tasks, with a willingness to personally execute and complete projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience or keen interest in the Web3 space
- BS or MBA degree; CPA is added benefit
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to scale a rapidly growing crypto project at a pivotal stage in its development.
- A chance to significantly impact the evolving landscape of decentralized compute and AI.
- A supportive, passionate, and driven team environment.
- Flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- A competitive compensation package, including generous equity and token grants.
- Regular team off-sites in various global locations.
How to Apply:
If you think you’d be a good fit for this role, or know someone who is, please send your resume to [email protected] and include “VP of Finance” in the subject line.