Software Engineer, Full Stack
Hyperspace (hyperspace.xyz) is the most powerful NFT platform yet built on top of Solana. Think of us like the kayak for NFTs (or 1inch for the crypto-native folks lol). With our custom-built tech, we allow users to discover, collect and sell NFTs across all Solana marketplaces from one unified UI.
Started in September 2021, we've raised $4.5M in Seed funding from an amazing set of investors including Dragonfly, Pantera Capital, NFX, Jump Capital and Solana Ventures - to support our mission of powering the NFT ecosystem and building the future of digital goods! And we're just getting started 🚀
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a talented full-stack engineer that can help us build, scale and maintain new products across our entire platform. Our products rely on scalable systems and amazing user experience. If you’re excited to take things from 0 to 1 and beyond and to tackle the unique challenges that web3 brings, let’s chat!
- Lead, build, test, and release new product features, understanding the tradeoffs between shipping fast and longer-term maintenance
- You will solve unique technical problems, bridging the constraints posed by web-scale applications and web3/blockchain technology
- Proactively identify and drive optimizations and improvements to the product
- Write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of our users
- Collaborate closely with engineers, product, and design to steer the product roadmap every quarter
- 3+ years of experience as an engineer
- BA, BS, MS, PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technology field
- Working experience with: Python, React, TypeScript, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Rust
- Crypto-native or a high desire/propensity to learn
- Strong communication skills