Hyperspace (hyperspace.xyz) is the most powerful NFT platform yet - built on top of Solana. Think of us like the kayak for NFTs (or 1inch for the crypto-native folks lol). With our custom-built tech, we allow users to discover, collect and sell NFTs across all Solana marketplaces from one unified UI.
Started in September 2021, we've raised $4.5M in Seed funding from an amazing set of investors like Dragonfly, Pantera Capital, NFX, Jump Capital and Solana Ventures to support our mission of powering the NFT ecosystem and building the future of digital goods! And we're just getting started 🚀
What we're looking for
Feel like you're just a cog in the machine? Listen up 🙉.
We are looking for fearless, first-principle thinkers. Someone with unlimited potential, energy and curiosity. Someone who gets excited at the thought of completely owning our product design end-to-end and helping us navigate product strategy.
We could rant about this all day (don't worry we won't) but UX is one of the most overlooked areas for most builders in the crypto space. Most folks default to already-tried user patterns and designs instead of innovating for the good of the user. How can we expect to onboard the next billion users into this space?
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact not just on the future of Solanalysis, but on the future of Web3. We have an engaged and passionate community, ready for what's to come. Come be a part of shaping the future.
- Leading design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Rapidly producing multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Understand and empathize with users to develop the right product solutions to serve the community
- Partnering closely with other functions to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Help guide our overall product strategy
- 3+ years of Product / UX Design experience
- Sharp attention to detail and mastery over your craft: visual design, interaction design, and prototyping
- Ability to partner strategically with the team to drive and influence product decisions
- Proven track record / strong portfolio of consumer-facing products
- Fluency in Figma and prototyping tools
- Understanding of patterns, best practices, and design standards across Web and Mobile
- Crypto-native or a high desire/propensity to learn
- Excellent communication skills