Growth Product Marketing Manager
Hivemapper is a decentralized map built by people using their dashcam and smartphone. It represents a fundamental shift in how maps are built. Forward-looking businesses rely on the Hivemapper network for fresh, high-quality map data to power their services and experiences. Our customer base spans enterprise tech, mapping and navigation, transportation and logistics, insurance, and real estate. The work at Hivemapper is fast-paced, collaborative, and cross-disciplinary. We focus on solving hard problems, and we invest in our rapidly growing team and tech to do so.
This is a role for folks who are incredibly ambitious and tenacious combined with top-tier B2B product marketing skills.
What you'll do
- We are seeking an experienced and passionate growth marketer who will help to build and execute on the self-serve marketing strategy.
- You will be responsible for driving revenue through conversion and retention programming.
- You will lead key strategic marketing initiatives and execute personalized cross-channel nurture campaigns and triggered programs to help our users adopt and get started with new products.
- You have a relentless focus on the customer and like to actively contribute to a culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, learning, and iteration.
- Be accountable for driving conversion and retention of our self-serve user base
- Develop scalable campaigns and nurture programs to drive global growth
- Design and execute marketing experiments to test hypotheses, learn from results, and iterate on the approach
- Set out measures of success, key metrics, and objectives for experiments and nurture campaigns, and oversee reporting and performance of initiatives to enable optimization
- Understand funnel performance, identify customer pain points, generate ongoing insights, and ideate solutions to optimize the user journey
- Build analytics/ dashboards to develop data-driven analysis, set and measure against targets, and develop reporting capabilities to monitor and analyze success.
- Maintain a high bar for marketing creative and copy, and partner with the Design team to deliver world-class campaigns with high-quality design
- Be a strategic thinker, problem solver, and communicator who is focused on building meaningful and impactful user experiences
You should apply if :
- You are a marketer who understands the customer and ways to reach the customer
- You are an excellent communicator
- You love to go deep on analytics and understand how the changes in product impact the customer conversion and retention
- You are incredibly hungry to build a large customer base
Minimum Requirements :
- 7+ years of work experience
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role designing and launching campaigns
- 3+ years of experience in self-serve funnel motions
- 3+ years of experience analyzing and taking action on the performance of marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of experience writing marketing briefs
- 3+ years of experience leveraging data and ML-driven techniques
Bonus if you have the following:
- 10+ years of work experience
- 3+ years of experience in technology industry marketing
- 3+ years of experience creating and launching campaigns globally, and localizing to adapt to market needs
What we offer
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plus FSA
- Family leave
- 401(k) program
- Unlimited Flex PTO
- Commuter benefits
- Paid lunch
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Hivemapper, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Hivemapper does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Furthermore, Hivemapper does not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved partners.