Software Engineer (Crypto/Infra)
At Helius, we enable builders to create rich crypto experiences— fast. We're decoding entire blockchains and making them human-readable. We're building APIs & data infrastructure (indexing solutions, real-time blockchain streams, etc) that allow consumer level applications to have delightful user experiences without having to go through the trouble of parsing raw blockchain data themselves or maintaining expensive data systems. We have relentless focus on providing easy-to-use interfaces for our consumers. We are an engineering-led, product-focused company that prides itself on engineering quality, ease of API use, reliability, and performance. Learn more about us at: https://helius.xyz
- Write high quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers
- Own the end-to-end design, development, and scaling of microservices & data infrastructure
- Design high quality user facing APIs
- Architect solutions for efficiently working with blockchains
- Reverse engineer various smart-contracts
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in software engineering.
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture.
- You write high quality, well tested code to meet the needs of your customers
- You’re passionate about building tools that will help onboard the next billion users into web3
Nice to Haves
- You have gone through a rapid growth in your company (from startup to mid-size).
- You have experience with Blockchains (such as Ethereum, Solana, Polygon etc..)
- You’ve worked with Golang, Rust, Typescript or AWS.
- You’ve built high reliability/availability systems.