Front End Engineer
⚡ Who we are?
Friktion is Solana’s largest DeFi options and full-stack portfolio management protocol.
We’re a team of 6 traders, engineers, and quantitative researchers who have built applications on various blockchains and traded across commodities, treasuries, and equities markets. We left our TradFi jobs to bring high quality risk management into DeFi (decentralized finance) allowing anyone access to institutional grade portfolio management!
- Get involved in our community - discord.gg/friktionWe’re always jamming and talking to our users/community here!
- Learn more about our products: docs.friktion.fiVolts are Friktion’s native capital allocation strategies (structured products) Circuits are Friktion’s on-demand portfolio management system
💡 Want to try out Friktion? app.friktion.fi/income
🚀 Friktion raises $5.5M to build full-stack portfolio management to DeFi from top investors including Jump Capital, DeFiance Capital, Pillar.VC, Libertus Capital, Delphi Ventures, Tribe Capital, and Castle Island Ventures
🧠 Technical skills
- React + TypeScript
- 2+ years of modern React (hooks) application development experience
- Experience using responsive design
- Experience using state management libraries
Good to have
- Familiar with Figma or other similar mockup design tools
- Excited to interate in the open on a community-driven protocol
- Basic financial markets or FinTech knowledge
- We value Web3 curiousity highly
- Highly competitive salary + token based compensation
- Your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, standing desks, and any other work gear you may need
- Remote or in-person flexibility
- Quarterly team off-sites (recommend a place!)