Product Marketing Lead
Dynamic is a powerful web3 auth developer platform. Our software is built for developers. Our goal is to make it easy for developers to create wallet-based login, onboarding, and complex authentication flows, allowing them to focus on their core product. Read more about Dynamic in our public release.
Dynamic was started by two MIT alumni who are passionate about user identity and authentication. We are backed by some of the world’s leading investors including a16z crypto and First Round Capital. We have an amazing team that is spread across the US, Canada, Europe, and South America.
What we believe:
We’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of wallet-based auth and identity.
The first time you log into a website using your wallet is a magical experience. Unlike traditional username / password-based accounts, using wallets as a single sign-on device (SSO) for the web provides multiple advantages. Because of the depth of information they securely hold, users can access member-only experiences, prove their identity in a privacy-preserving manner, and carry information across sites. Unleashing the promise of wallets is at the very core of our work at Dynamic.
Check out a product walkthrough of Dynamic here:
You will be a fantastic fit for this role if:
- You have a proven track record of creating and executing successful product marketing strategies, ideally for at least 7+ years, preferably in the web3/crypto industry or a related field.
- You are experienced in crafting compelling narratives around products, engaging multiple audiences from developers to business leaders.
- You possess a deep understanding of web3 and identity technologies, with a passion for learning more in this field.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, excelling in an asynchronous environment (like Slack).
- You thrive in small teams, enjoy having significant ownership over the product marketing strategy, and are comfortable making strategic decisions.
- You make decisions based on what's best for the company and the product, rather than personal interests.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for our products, working closely with product management and sales teams.
- Craft compelling narratives around our products, targeting multiple audiences and maximizing market impact.
- Use your deep understanding of our target markets and customers to influence product strategy and inform the creation of marketing materials.
- Collaborate closely with other company leaders to ensure alignment in our marketing efforts.
- Explore leadership development opportunities, earn a competitive salary, and take advantage of a range of benefits offered by Dynamic.