Sales Development Representative
Dynamic is a powerful web3 auth developer platform. Our software is built for developers. Our goal is to make it easy for developers to create wallet-based login, onboarding, and complex authentication flows, allowing them to focus on their core product. Read more about Dynamic in our public release.
Dynamic was started by two MIT alumni who are passionate about user identity and authentication. We are backed by some of the world’s leading investors including a16z crypto and First Round Capital. We have an amazing team that is spread across the US, Canada, Europe, and South America.
What we believe:
We’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of wallet-based auth and identity.
The first time you log into a website using your wallet is a magical experience. Unlike traditional username / password-based accounts, using wallets as a single sign-on device (SSO) for the web provides multiple advantages. Because of the depth of information they securely hold, users can access member-only experiences, prove their identity in a privacy-preserving manner, and carry information across sites. Unleashing the promise of wallets is at the very core of our work at Dynamic.
Check out a product walkthrough of Dynamic here:
You will be a fantastic fit for this role if:
- You have a proven track record of success in sales or customer-facing roles, preferably within the web3/crypto industry, for at least 2+ years.
- You have a solid understanding of the latest sales trends, especially within the context of the web3/crypto space.
- You have a deep interest in web3 and identity technologies, and a passion for learning more in this field.
- You possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and excel in an asynchronous environment (like Slack).
- You thrive in small teams and enjoy having significant ownership over sales development and results.
- You make decisions based on what's best for the company and the product, rather than personal interests.
- Play a key role in building our sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying, and developing new business opportunities.
- Leverage your understanding of the web3/crypto space to effectively communicate Dynamic's value proposition to potential clients.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing and Product teams to align sales efforts with marketing campaigns and product developments.
- Utilize CRM tools to track and manage sales activities and to report on sales KPIs.
- Explore leadership development opportunities, earn a competitive salary, and take advantage of a range of benefits offered by Dynamic.