Senior Software Engineer
Dynamic is a powerful web3 auth developer platform. Our software is built for developers. Our goal is to make it easy for developers to create wallet-based login, onboarding, and complex authentication flows, allowing them to focus on their core product. Read more about Dynamic in our public release.
Dynamic was started by two MIT alumni who are passionate about user identity and authentication. We are backed by some of the world’s leading investors including a16z crypto and First Round Capital. We have an amazing team that is spread across the US, Canada, Europe, and South America.
What we believe:
We’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of wallet-based auth and identity.
The first time you log into a website using your wallet is a magical experience. Unlike traditional username / password-based accounts, using wallets as a single sign-on device (SSO) for the web provides multiple advantages. Because of the depth of information they securely hold, users can access member-only experiences, prove their identity in a privacy-preserving manner, and carry information across sites. Unleashing the promise of wallets is at the very core of our work at Dynamic.
Check out a product walkthrough of Dynamic here:
You will be a fantastic fit for this role if:
- You love to code (you have an itch if you haven’t shipped any code for a couple of days).
- You have a proven track record of shipping great products for at least 5+ years.
- You have led projects from ideation to a complete successful state in production.
- You have experience working and scaling complex datasets, integrations and APIs with many external users.
- You love to learn and are passionate about web3 and identity technologies.
- Enjoy interacting with other developers - our customers are devs, and we speak with them often.
- You appreciate clean and simple code and are obsessed with testing and code quality.
- You are a great async communicator (slack).
- You thrive in small teams and like having significant ownership of the problems you are working on.
- You make work decision based on what is best for the company (and not your personal interests).
- Act as a full-stack engineer. You will design, implement and scale our APIs (node), datasets, and architecture (CDK), while also contributing to the front-end experiences (react)
- As an early team member, you will set the culture and the foundation of Dynamic.
- Contribute to open-source library for cross-chain wallet connections.
- Have leadership opportunities.
- Receive excellent compensation and benefits.