About Drift Labs
Drift is a leading derivatives exchange on Solana. Our mission is to bring state-of-the-art trader-centric experience from centralized exchanges on-chain. We're a team of experienced traders and builders from DeFi and traditional finance working together to make this a reality.
Drift is looking for a Frontend Engineer to be a core member of our engineering team to build, maintain, and spearhead the development of our decentralized perpetual futures platform across its frontend. You’ll help determine the frontend strategy as well as implement it.
Within three months after launching, we have:
- Hit $5B in cumulative volume traded;
- Achieved over $13M in trader open interest with $14M in collateral vault balance;
- Launched 13 trading markets.
- Build out frontend applications using React and Typescript
- Influence the direction of UI/UX design
- Ensure code quality and software reliability through code review and UI/UX testing
- Proactively engage community members in order to build great user experience
- 2+ years of experience in frontend software development
- Proficiency with typescript, react and css
- Experience in building decentralized applications using web3.js
- Passion for DeFi and crypto
- Ability to go from design concepts to implementation fast
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
Nice to Have
- Experience with any blockchain at the protocol level
- Understanding of perpetual futures, options, margin trading and derivatives products
- Familiarity with the Solana blockchain and building applications on Solana
- Experience in data visualization frameworks
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or relevant discipline
Drift's Development Stack
- Frontend: Typescript + React
- Smart Contracts: Rust (using Anchor framework)
- Backend: MySQL
- Infrastructure: AWS
To apply, send your CV and GitHub link to [email protected]!