Software Engineer - Backend
Dispatch is building the analogue of email, and reinventing marketing on web3 by using tokens to align incentives for businesses and their customers. Web2 uses email and google analytics. What should web3 use?
Why should someone join us, RIGHT NOW?
Web3 is exploding in its reach - NFTs, Decentralized finance, DAOs and other new technologies are fast becoming the preferred channels for creators to directly engage with their users. But the missing piece here is a native way for creators and businesses to communicate with customers. We’ve built the MVP, raised a seed round, and are actively working with customers and partners to deploy our protocol into the hands of as many people as possible. And we want to accelerate this process!
Engineers at Dispatch are encouraged to drive not just tactical but strategic projects. As a result, they enjoy a large degree of autonomy and ownership. They also get to work with very seasoned and experienced engineers to build the future of web3 user engagement.
You’ll have the opportunity to work across the stack with a variety of technologies, including but not limited to,
- Rust / Solidity
- Encryption, protocol security, cryptography
- Core Solana and other blockchain protocols
- Developing the core Dispatch protocol, taking it from MVP to a sophisticated token backed system with support for dynamic configurations, spam detection, verified identities, social features, and more.
- Leading initiatives to launch and support new products and features that leads to greater usage of our protocol. For instance, supporting payments via Dispatch.
- Talking to customers to understand how they’re using Dispatch, and what features we could build to further their goals and use cases.
- Working with the rest of the team to hire and onboard new people, and helping foster a great company culture
- 5+ years full-time software engineering experience.
- 1+ years full-time experience in a blockchain based project.
- Demonstrated interest in open and community-driven platforms.
- Competitive salary and equity.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision).
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up.
- Flexible hours and a long-standing, supportive remote environment.
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it).