Dispatch is looking for a driven, forward-thinking candidate to join our partnerships team! You will identify high-leverage business and partnership opportunities and creating new one. In the role, your day-to-day will include prioritizing opportunities, pursuing deals, creating compelling materials, and ensuring success for partners. You’ll be a thought leader in blockchain and an expert in all that our product has to offer. You have the composure and aptitude required to work effectively in a dynamic, high-pressure, and fast-paced startup environment.
This position is best suited for a highly collaborative, team-oriented individual who is passionate about innovation and making an impact in the technology and financial markets.
This person will play a critical role in growing and fostering the most important partnerships while working closely with internal teams to deliver on partnerships goals. The role will require strong project management skills and will be directly responsible for ensuring the success of our partnerships.
- A self-starter with a positive attitude and partnership mindset
- Strong relationship building and management skills with key internal external stakeholders, including, but not limited to, business teams, corporates, universities, regulators, etc.
- Stellar research skills and an ability to identify technology, market trends and providers that could add value to our partners
- Comfortable engaging in business-level and technical conversations
- Effective in collaborating with multiple teams to accomplish common goals
What you’ll do:
- Manage and own important relationships that are key to our business and be the champion for the partners internally and externally
- Launch and implement new partnerships by working closely with internal teams - product, marketing, and engineering - and external stakeholders
- Identify potential opportunities and proactively engage with existing partners to brainstorm additional ways to work together
- Partner with internal stakeholder to establish an effective and scalable process for launching and maximizing new partnership
- 3+ years in a business development, sales or a partnerships role, ideally some experience in crypto/web3
- Strong track record of understanding the needs of partners, and helping them understand the benefit of your offering
- Experience with working in cross-functional team environments (engineering, product, support, partnerships, marketing, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.