Senior Frontend Software Engineer, Web (React)
Dialect is building the future of web3 messaging. Our open source protocol is pioneering what we call smart messaging - composable, interactive notifications and chat. This is an opportunity to build a standard that will power the next generation of infrastructure. If building bulletproof standards is your jam, this role might be right for you.
We’re venture backed and expanding our team to accelerate our roadmap and onboard more partners, faster. Excited to welcome a new generation of web3 talent (Hunger >experience!). Reach out to us at [email protected] to learn more.
- Contribute to the UX/UI design, and own the implementation of Dialect’s web tooling end-to-end.
- Integrate the Dialect frontend with both the Solana blockchain as well as dialect’s web2 bridging service.
- Collaborate with your fellow backend and protocol engineers to design and implement interfaces for (privately) storing configuration and messaging data both on-chain and off-chain.
- Work closely with other engineering roles, as well as with product roles, in a tight, user-driven development feedback loop.
- Help push forward the messaging experience on solana, contributing to and developing best-in-class web tooling, whether that’s existing libraries such as @solana/web3.js or @project-serum/anchor to make them mobile-compatible, or open-sourcing new tooling.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Have extensive experience building high-quality web apps with React.
- Have experience with best-in-class client side data design and management, whether that’s experience with SWR, GraphQL, or other such tools.
- Have a good sense of system design, and are excited about integrating front end experiences with novel or unusual backends and data structures, creating clean layers of abstraction to help accelerate development.
- Have a passion for good design and an attention to detail. You’ll collaborate with designers, but undoubtedly have the opportunity to express your own design sense, if desired.
Bonus points if you:
- Have full-stack experience, and are excited to contribute more broadly to Dialect’s other major system components, whether that’s backend nodejs services and web2 datastores and infrastructure, or the Solana blockchain.
- Have web3 engineering experience, whether that’s prior front end development for web3, or experience with other parts of the stack.