Senior Rust Engineer
We are looking for a full-time Senior Rust Engineer to join the cypher team. You’ll be developing smart contracts or working on rust clients that will enable individuals and institutions to gain exposure to variety of asset classes, such as FX-style crypto pairs and crypto indicies. Your work will be integral to the continued success and fulfillment of the long term vision of cypher.
About cypher: Cypher is a generalizable dated futures protocol built on top of solana and serum. Aiming to be an ultimate price discovery mechanism for all types of markets from crypto pairs and indicies to nft collections.
We come from diverse professional backgrounds and are looking to continuously add individuals who are passionate about building products around democratizing access to investment vehicles around the world. Fostering a diverse and inclusive environment is at the top of our mind: it does not matter where you studied or who you once worked for, we want you to be excited to get in the trenches and build a more democratized future.
- Drive high-level decisions about cypher protocol architecture, incentive structures, and features
- Design, implement, test, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience working with Rust
- 2+ years full-time experience engineering at a software or fintech organization
- 1+ year of experience working on blockchain based projects, showing a passion for blockchain technology, DeFi, and cryptonomic protocol design
- Works well with autonomy and can drive strong culture at early stage startups
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tech and write secure and high quality code.
If you do not meet 100% of these qualifications, we still strongly encourage you to apply.
- Competitive research driven salary and equity Partially subsidized health care (we are early stage, but strive to cover all costs)
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it)
- 100% Remote - which means we encourage you to create the work environment that you thrive in.
How to Apply: Send an email to [email protected] with your:
- Why you are the ideal person to join our team
- Let us know about your favorite project you’ve worked on
- What you enjoy doing outside of work because there’s more to you than code
cypher is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.