Director of Marketing, Cupcake, Inc.
Cupcake is an NFT Super-App that closes the gap between the physical and digital worlds through blockchain-based ownership, attendance, and loyalty for brands, artists, and creators. Cupcake’s secure NFC tags, known as Sprinkles, are paired with battle-tested smart contracts to deliver unique online / offline experiences including proof of attendance, certificate of authenticity, proof of ownership, live experiences, and more. New-to-crypto users can create a digital asset wallet and mint their first NFT in less than a minute, without fumbling through clunky onboarding processes or paying high fees.
Cupcake is part of B+J Studios, the 0 to 1 builder studio developing world class blockchain-based solutions for mainstream consumer and institutional-grade use cases. Fortune 500 brands and creators can leverage B+J Studios' technology across experiential, commerce, content, and gaming to connect with users in digital and physical environments. Founded by Jordan Prince and Bartosz Lipiński, two software engineers hailing from Solana Labs and Citadel, B+J Studios is onboarding billions into crypto through blockchain based infrastructure that prioritizes a seamless user and customer experience.
At Cupcake you will have the opportunity to work with some of the most exciting and revolutionary technology changing the face of the world. We are looking for a self-starter that is motivated, curious, and creative to educate Web2, large consumer brands and Web3 communities to drive forward the business development strategy and execution, while working with some of the most talented people in the industry. Our mission is to be the global leader, bridging the best web3 experiences IRL; reinforcing community, utility and provenance. You will have the ability to evaluate opportunities and develop creative approaches to achieve goals. In this role you will go as far as your imagination can take you!
- Deep knowledge and Passion of NFT and web 3.0 markets and will be able to bring your own network of contacts . Bonus for experience with Solana and Etherium chains.
- You will be an army of 1 and eventually build a team around you.
- Ferocious content creator and community builder.
- A personable thought leader that can establish trust and credibility with customers and partners.
- You are a business savvy individual that can adapt to the target audience and deliver the message attractively and efficiently.
- Experience in business development and growth marketing, preferably in web3.
- GSD (Get Stuff Done) individual contributor at the earliest stages of a startup.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Nice to have: Familiarity or experience with big brands.
What you will be doing
- Building new customer pipelines and maintaining a good impression at all touch points.
- Becoming a trusted consultant with customers and the community while generating interest within the general public.
- Crossing the chasm to get validation with web2 and ethereum audiences and increasing positive exposure to our brand.
- Acting as a trusted adviser to global brands on optimizing the use of Cupcake’s services.
- Coordinating with the executive team to promote projects and additions to partnerships as well as contributing ideas to elevate our brand.
- Utilizing Twitter, Discord, and other social channels to manage, engage and grow Cupcake’s community space.
- Solicit feedback from community interactions, synthesize insights and synchronize community needs with marketing strategy.
- By understanding our customers and the holistic reality of the world they live in, you will become a powerful insight engine.
- Weaving together digital and physical channels to tap into business buyers' emotions and motivations to deliver a compelling brand.
Please reach out to Nanda Toney , Head of People @[email protected] if you’re interested.
Here’s what to expect as next steps in our interview process:
1. Talent Screen – 30 minutes
2. Meet the hiring team – 45 minutes
3. Case Study + Final Interview – 1 hour
What you will get at Cupcake
Flexible and Remote Work Schedule
Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
Competitive Compensation Package and Equity Options
Work with other Extremely Talented Senior Leaders
Remote Office Allowance
More from Cupcake
For more information, visit https://cupcake.com/.