Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
Founded by Tim Tebow, Campus Legends is the first and fastest growing officially licensed NFT marketplace for collegiate athletics. As an athlete-led company, we understand fan engagement from the inside out. As a crypto-native company, we understand the NFT space and are the default NFT / experiential platform for collegiate athletics. This powerful combination provides our partners with a platform for long-term success.Welcome to the world of experiential fandom – where value-driven NFTs unlock In-Real-Life and metaverse experiences alike. Or, as we like to call it, Fandom that Pays. Job TypeCampus Legends is looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO & COO. We are looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will have strong time management skills, excellent communication skills, and operate with a sense of urgency. This role requires the ability to pivot quickly and anticipate issues before they arise.Location:Remote / Jacksonville, FL Experience
- 3+ years of experience supporting a c-level executive
- Experience of Google Workspace & Slack
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working in a start-up (preferred)
- Keen interest in blockchain technology / NFT/Web3 (preferred)
- Manage busy calendar and assist with scheduling meetings.
- Coordinate appointments, meetings, and calls.
- Create meeting agendas and provide meeting support through taking meeting minutes, following up on action items, and relaying information to the team.
- Communicate with internal and external partners on behalf of the executive team.
- Process expenses
- Help with various ad hoc projects.
- Arrange travel, book accommodations, and manage all logistics.
- Assist in the planning of events, off-sites, and conferences.
- Proactive problem-solver with impeccable attention to detail.
- Flawless communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with little direction.
- Calm under pressure and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to interface with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to anticipate needs and think ten steps ahead.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with an optimistic approach.
- High level of professional integrity and confidentiality.