Blockstars (https://blockstars.gg) is looking for a self-starting and passionate product manager to drive the product strategy and execution of game features for the latest cutting edge studio at the intersection of blockchain and gaming. This candidate will work closely with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and 3D artists to build features that will change the way the world owns and plays games.
This position can either be a full-time role or a long-term contract, and is fully distributed / remote (as long as you are able to work continental USA hours).
- Competitive pay.
- Equity in the company (full-time employees only).
- Full health care, vision and dental for employees / 50% for dependents (full-time employees only).
- 401K, Long-term Disability Insurance (full-time employees only).
- You will create alignment across the company and with executives to bring your product vision / roadmap to life
- You will work closely with Creative, Product, Design, and Technical leadership to build high quality products that will resonate with the target audience
- You will implement best-in-class product development and management practices.
- You will define and analyze metrics that helps us measure the product’s success & health
- You will communicate effectively in a collaborative, diverse and fast-moving work environment to keep teams aligned and help influence outcomes
- Experience owning and driving early stage product development
- Ability to execute with limited oversight and guidance beyond high level objectives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Analytical and can make data-informed decisions
- Creative with an eye for good design
- 3+ years of product management experience
Nice to Haves
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Prior experience working in a fully distributed / remote environment.
- Prior experience in Computer Graphics, 3D Asset Creation, and/or Computer Vision
- Knowledge of and a passion for the rapidly evolving NFT / blockchain gaming space.
Blockstars is the world’s first management simulation game on the blockchain. The founding team are experienced entrepreneurs who have built successful gaming companies at the cutting edge of various technology and platform revolutions, and are now seeking to do the same for blockchain. The company is funded by leading gaming investor Makers Fund, as well as Google and Amazon, among others.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume and a link to your primary online presences to [email protected]