Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to own, implement and analyse our digital marketing strategy and growth campaigns, from paid ads, to SEO optimization, landing pages, affiliate marketing, email, growth hacking and social.
Blockasset is revolutionising Web3 and digital assets within sports with an athlete token exchange and NFT marketplace featuring some of the worlds biggest athletes.
We’ve released official NFTs for some of the world’s greatest athletes, including Muhammad Ali and Wayne Rooney and have over 40 athletes signed up to release NFTs and tokens with us in the near future. This is your chance to work with world class athletes, elite level designers, a loyal community and a passionate hard working team at one of the worlds leading Web3 start-ups.
If you have a passion for Digital Marketing, Web3/NFTs/Crypto and sports then this is the perfect role for you.
- Design, propose, implement and anayse digital marketing strategies with a respective budget
- Supervise the performance of all social media channels
- Otimise user funnels to ensure all digital marketing tools and strategies align
- Reach and exceed KPI targets
- Own and implement all areas of digital marketing, including email campaigns, paid advertising, landing pages, affiliate marketing, growth hacking strategies and more.
- Work with the core team on upcoming marketing campaigns, providing creative and analytical input on campaign ideas and implementation strategies.
- Be proactive in gathering data and presenting it to relevant stakeholders, producing weekly and monthly reports for senior management, with key metrics, KPIs and detailed suggestions/solutions for improvement based on collected data.
- Build and maintain the relevant marketing dashboards
- Insure the setup, tracking and improvement of the digital marketing KPIs
- Stay in contact with current suppliers, parents, affiliate networks and stakeholders whenever needed
- Research and suggest new tools and suppliers on a ongoing basis
- Promote the digital area within the company, with other business units and in current or future projects
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years experience in a digital marketing role
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Proven experience designing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Consolidated experience on Performance Marketing, Analytics and Marketing Automation
- Experienced running digital marketing teams and driving business results
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Proactive team player with strong stakeholder service and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team
- Ability to work in an agile, fast growth start up environment.
- A strong understanding of Web3/NFTs/Crypto and a passion for sports is preferred but not essential.