UI / UX Designer
AURORY is one of the fastest-growing gaming companies in the Solana ecosystem. Our first NFT drop of 10k in-game skins gathered more than 150k concurrent visitors, a new record in the NFT-gaming market!
By joining Aurory not only will you work on a leading-edge project, but you will also pave the way for on-chain gaming development through various open-source contributions to the Solana ecosystem.
As a UI Artist, you’ll build the interfaces that seamlessly guide players as they navigate through the World of Aurory or compete against each other in Aurory Tactics.
Thanks to your work, gameplay experiences can remain immersive – and not abruptly interrupted by questions like, “What am I supposed to be doing again?”
You'll partner with our art directors to grasp the game's visual identity and follow design documentation to translate high-level gameplay ideas into functional UI design.
You will work very closely with UX designers to understand flows and visually communicate them to the user.
You will create interfaces assets, such as menus, HUD, icons, buttons and mockup to show all this tied together.
You will document and share your UI design workflow and best practices.
- Knowledge of design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects), Figma.
- Understanding of usability principles & information architecture
- A highly creative, collaborative, and innovative spirit
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Motivation to reach out for feedback and adapt to it
What Aurory has to offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Full remote work
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to be working on one of the best crypto game on the market