Unity Technical Artist
AURORY is one of the fastest-growing gaming companies in the Solana ecosystem. Our first NFT drop of 10k in-game skins gathered more than 150k concurrent visitors, a new record in the NFT-gaming market!
By joining Aurory not only will you work on a leading-edge project, but you will also pave the way for on-chain gaming development through various open-source contributions to the Solana ecosystem.
We are looking for a technical artist to help us deliver content that looks awesome while being optimised in the most efficient way possible, in the Unity game engine!
- Work with the art director to help achieve better visual quality and performance
- Support the art team by creating documentation and educating them on best art practices in Unity including modelling, texturing, shaders, animation, levels creation, lighting etc.
- Help the team with integrating their assets and perform asset validation
- Optimise rendering performance for low-end and mid-end target platforms (WebGL, mobile)
- 3+ years of experience working as a tech. artist with at least 1 shipped title
- Unity expertise is a must
- ShaderGraph/Amplify expertise
- C# experience is definitely a bonus
- Self-motivated and organised
- Desire to support their team
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats
What Aurory has to offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Full remote work
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to be working on one of the best crypto game on the market