Rust Developer Web3
Please Note: This is a fully remote position with no geographical restrictions.
About Aldrin Labs
Aldrin Labs strives to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs has Aldrin DEX, an innovative crypto wallet, money market, and other industry-leading products, which purposefully help people achieve financial freedom.
Aldrin Labs is a fully remote company. We are interested in capturing the best talent, no matter where you live.
We’re looking for an experienced Rust Developer.
- Join the full life cycle of blockchain and related software development, including requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support
- Focus on core blockchain infrastructure, including relevant services, frameworks and libraries
- Contribute creativity and insight to solve both technical and business challenges
- Be involved with the development of DApps and tools
- Get experience in setting up and running blockchain nodes
- 3+ years of professional experience in Rust
- Solid knowledge in computing theory including data structures, algorithms, database theory, and networking
- An ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running on a complex software project
- Verbal fluency in English
- Execution of open-source projects on known blockchain platforms such as Solana will be a bonus
- Interest and enthusiasm for crypto markets, blockchain technology, decentralized finance, and the whole Web3 ecosystem
- Competitive salary + equity/tokens
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.