Developer Advocate Web3/Blockchain/NFTs/Gaming (Part-Time/Contract)
Please Note: This role is a fully remote position, with no geographical restrictions.
About Aldrin Labs
There is a steep learning curve when it comes to crypto. Only once overcome will we have mass adoption. Aldrin Labs aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance. We will amend the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that millions of crypto natives and newcomers face. We will seamlessly merge the centralized and decentralized world.
Aldrin Labs strives to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs is an ecosystem, including a crypto wallet, money market, and NFT marketplace.
Aldrin Labs is in search for someone to join the team in Web3 Developer Relations, with a focus on NFTs and Gaming.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has technical background and thinks of themselves as a member in the Web3 community. This is for someone who likes to build cool stuff and breaking down abstract concepts into easy-to-understand content workflows.
- Create documentation and presentations that can be leveraged for both internal and external consumption
- Handle questions regarding functionality and documentation
- Provide hands-on developer support to optimize the entire developer journey
- Take proactive steps to identify and minimize developer pain points
- Become an expert in our applications and technologies
- Build tools for devs and champion them for our engineering team to prioritise
- 3+ years of developer relations, technical advocacy, technical community management, or similar experience
- Deeply knowledgeable about web3 infrastructure, DeFi, NFTs, and Gaming projects
- Detail-oriented and enjoys documenting ideas and projects
- Excellent written communication skills, demonstrable by previous work with an ability to explain complex technological topics to audiences
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 100% Remote Work, with no geographical restrictions, and Flex-Time working
- An attractive compensation package