Technical Project Manager Web3 (Remote)
Please Note: This is a fully remote position eligible for candidates based in Europe. Aldrin Labs is a remote-first company.
About Aldrin Labs
There is a steep learning curve when it comes to crypto. Only once overcome will we have mass adoption. Aldrin Labs aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance. We will amend the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that millions of crypto natives and newcomers face. We will seamlessly merge the centralized and decentralized world.
Aldrin Labs aims to be purposeful. We strive to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs has Aldrin DEX and is incubating an innovative crypto wallet and money market. These protocols will integrate with each other to provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to manage projects for the development team as we launch next-generation Web3 platforms and applications.
- Manage various aspects of the sprint team deliverables including planning and execution
- Perform tasks including reading specifications, analyzing documents, creating project plans, determining project timelines within sprint cycles, creating milestones, roadmaps, creating tasks, and setting priorities
- Facilitate effective collaboration with team members, stakeholders, and other project managers
- Act as the main point of contact for status updates, requirements and priorities
- Maintain a high level of transparency, thorough communication & documentation using tools such as Slack and Notion
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions that are timely and in the best interests of the organization
- Address project conflicts, challenges, and dynamic requirements to keep overall operations running at high performance
- Develop a deep understanding of Aldrin Labs products
- 3-5+ years experience in a technical project management role, or similar
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, Kanban
- Excellent communication both in written and oral formats, with a specific ability to author and communicate project plans and documentation
- Outstanding organisation and planning skills along with proactive follow ups to manage a remote workforce
- Knowledge of project management software i.e. Notion, Google Drive
- Previous experience working with blockchain technologies is a plus
- Competitive Salary + Token/Equity
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.