Rust Developer Web3 (Remote)
About Aldrin Labs
There is a steep learning curve when it comes to crypto. Only once overcome will we have mass adoption. Aldrin Labs aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance. We will amend the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that millions of crypto natives and newcomers face. We will seamlessly merge the centralized and decentralized world.
Aldrin Labs aims to be purposeful. We strive to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs has Aldrin DEX and is incubating an innovative crypto wallet and money market. These protocols will integrate with each other to provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom.
Aldrin Labs is a fully remote company. We are interested in capturing the best talent, no matter where you live.
We’re looking for an experienced Rust Developer.
- Join the full life cycle of blockchain and related software development, including requirement gathering, design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support
- Focus on core blockchain infrastructure, including relevant service, framework and libraries
- Contribute creativity and insight to solve both technical and business challenges
- Be involved with the development of DApps and tools
- Get experience in setting up and running blockchain nodes
- 3+ years of professional experience in Rust
- Solid knowledge in computing theory including networking, data structures, algorithms, database theory, and networking
- Proficiency in Golang
- An ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running on a complex software project
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Verbal fluency in English
- Execution of open-source projects on known blockchain platforms such as Solana will be a bonus
- Interest and enthusiasm for crypto markets, blockchain technology, decentralized finance, and the whole Web3 ecosystem
- A quant background will be highly desirable
- Competitive salary + equity/tokens
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.