Senior Technical Recruiter (Pakistan)
Aldrin Labs is seeking a skilled Senior Technical Recruiter who can make a significant contribution to the growth of the Software Development team based on-site in Islamabad, Pakistan.
Please Note: This role applies to candidates based in Pakistan.
- Work closely with the Head of HR and be responsible for the recruitment life cycle of the Software Development team in Pakistan
- Review job descriptions, understand the requirements and prepare interview questions that reflect requirements, and accordingly execute a search plan for identifying potential candidates to fit the requirements
- Focus on identifying, attracting, and engaging with a high-caliber technical talent to build an evergreen pipeline
- Manage the recruiting process, and continuously improve the candidate experience, internal systems and processes, and employer branding
- Source candidates using multiple channels including your established network, internal databases, user group lists, industry-specific online professional networks, social media channels, advanced Boolean searches, blogs, job boards and more
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in a Technical Recruiter position, or similar in the Pakistan market
- Experience in full cycle recruitment activities including but not limited to; sourcing, qualifying technical candidates, networking, assessing candidates and salary trends, and relationship management
- Ability to maintain accurate and well-organized documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring interactions, and other administrative recruitment activities
- Receive a competitive salary
- Option for remote working, with flexible working hours and location
- Be a part of a successful global team and work alongside blockchain industry experts