Tech Lead: Senior React Native Developer Web3 (Remote)
About Aldrin Labs
There is a steep learning curve when it comes to crypto. Only once overcome will we have mass adoption. Aldrin Labs aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance. We will amend the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that millions of crypto natives and newcomers face. We will seamlessly merge the centralized and decentralized world.
Aldrin Labs aims to be purposeful. We strive to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs has Aldrin DEX and is incubating an innovative crypto wallet and money market. These protocols will integrate with each other to provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom.
Aldrin Labs is well funded ($8M) and aggressively looking to expand our 30+ employee count.
Aldrin Labs is a fully remote company. We are interested in capturing the best talent, no matter where you live.
We are looking for a Senior React Native Mobile Developer to act as Tech Lead driving the development of a new crypto wallet mobile application with some exciting new features. Your work will help to massively onboard new users accelerating their financial freedom and help broad adoption of crypto.
If you are extremely passionate about mobile platforms and creating user-friendly apps and would enjoy being in charge of the development with a small team, we would like to meet you.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit and actively contribute new to architecture discussions, evolving our mobile engineering practices, and being proactive in driving the technical success of the product
- Represent the product on the technology side and lead status meetings with our stakeholders, designers, product owners, team leads and engineers to deliver on cross-team initiatives
- Foster a high performing team culture by addressing the strengths and weakness of the team, mentoring your developers through regular 1-1s, encouraging continuous learning, and even conducting interviews to expand the team
- Contribute code to our React Native app from the get-go, and implement features with the aim to provide long term stability of a highly scalable application
- Perform code reviews and provide constructive feedback and technical guidance to your developers
- Collaborate with UX on designs, communicating what’s possible given technical constraints, and making suggestions to create the best customer experience
- Be passionate about crypto markets, blockchain technology, and decentralized applications
- Strong expertise in React Native with 5+ years of professional experience building high-quality mobile apps
- Solid track record of building multiple apps for both Android and iOS.
- High-level experience with TypeScript
- Experience with best-in-class client-side data design and management, whether that’s experience with GraphQL/ Apollo or other such tools
- Verbal fluency in English
- Knowledge/experience working on mobile financial applications/cryptocurrencies/wallets
- Team lead experience within software development teams
- Experience with Solana Web3 frameworks and technologies, especially on mobile
- Experience working with a large codebase and e2e testing like Cypress
- Experience with Cross Browser Compatibility, responsive UI, and debugging skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar, or an equivalent of experience
- Competitive salary + equity/tokens
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.