QA Engineer Web3 (Remote)
About Aldrin Labs
There is a steep learning curve when it comes to crypto. Only once overcome will we have mass adoption. Aldrin Labs aims to debunk the belief that decentralized finance is inherently complex and separate from centralized finance. We will amend the frustratingly poor user experience and fragmentation that millions of crypto natives and newcomers face. We will seamlessly merge the centralized and decentralized world.
Aldrin Labs aims to be purposeful. We strive to halve the fifty working years of the average person. This is the mission of Aldrin Labs.
Aldrin Labs has Aldrin DEX and is incubating an innovative crypto wallet and money market. These protocols will integrate with each other to provide easy functionality and purposefully help people achieve financial freedom.
Aldrin Labs is well funded ($8M) and aggressively looking to expand our 30+ employee count.
Aldrin Labs is a fully remote company. We are interested in capturing the best talent, no matter where you live.
We are looking for a very experienced QA Engineer that was working in enterprise for 3-5y+ years, top tier expert, who can come and help us to manage all release cycles, set up automation for backend & frontend & mobile (we use Cypress on the web).
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Liaise with internal teams
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect count
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- QA engineer for 3-5+ years
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience in automation framework design and implementation
- Excellent interpersonal, consultative, and communication skills
- Self-managed, proactive work style. Able to work independently within a team centric environment
- Experience in fast-growth startups will be a plus.
- Competitive salary + equity/tokens
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth Web3 startup
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with a diverse, global, and passionate team
- Collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the crypto space
At Aldrin Labs, we celebrate a truly diverse and inclusive company culture and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.